|Tour de Nuas (friday)||Vaarojen kierto (saturday)||Tour de Kainuu (2 day price)|
|25.9. – 10.10.2021 (EARLYBIRD)||50 €||50 €||100 €|
|11.11.2021 – 30.4.2022||70 €||70 €||130 €|
|1.5. – 19.6.2022||85 €||85 €||150 €|
|Late-registration||100 €||100 €||190 €|
Participation fee includes:
- beverage and food atservice points
- plenty of food in the finish after both stages
- number bibs
- participation award and a annual sticker
- electronic printable diploma
- first aid
- bike service (spare parts paid separately)
- transport to the finish line for those who discontinuethe event
- shower and changing rooms after the competition
- guarded equipmentstorage service during the event
The organizers reserves all rights for changes.
When registering online, you can choose the most common online banks and credit cards. You can also choose Finnish sport vouchers.
At the competition office, payment can be made by cash, bank- and credit cards and Finnish sport vouchers.
By registering for the event, you accept Kainuun Liikunta ry’s data protection report event register description.
Cancellation and change conditions
By registering for the event, you accept the Kainuun Liikunta ry’s event cancellation and change conditions.